Become A Meal Prep Pro [The O.G.]
***This version of the course includes all of the same material as the Self Study version of Become a Meal Prep Pro, with the addition of unlimited voxer support and group coaching calls. Individuals who opt for this version of the course will receive more accountability and support directly from Angela and is highly recommended for those who feel they need community to help them stay on track.
You can enroll any time :)
This virtual course is designed for those who have been wanting to make healthy, CONSISTENT meal prep a part of their routine for a long time, but just haven’t been able to make it happen because they don’t have:
- confidence etc.
Through this course you will gain all of these things, but most importantly it will teach you how to MAINTAIN YOUR ROUTINE as changes happen throughout your life.
Providing meals for ourselves is a skill that should be ingrained from childhood! Food isn’t supposed to be pure luxury. It’s a necessity! We are surrounded with quick unhealthy options that make cooking for ourselves seem less necessary and our motivation relentlessly dwindles.
I know what it’s like to feel defeated by this whole process. I’ve been there (multiple times!). But trust me, once you have a solid foundation on lock, you’ll be able to maintain this very important skill for yourself.
“But Angela, not having time to meal prep means I don’t have time to take a course on it either.”
I see you 👀. I got you. Yes, you will need to make a little effort to get the ground work done. I’ve made this course as flexible as possible so that anyone can fit it into their schedule. I will be there to coach you through every step of the way.
Over the course of 8 weeks, you will do/learn the following:
- Identify your goals and challenges with meal prep
- Discover which foods are best for YOUR body
- How to find recipes that fit your dietary needs and personal preferences
- Determine your meal prep style and make a meal plan
- Kitchen tools that are necessary (and not necessary) for maintaining successful meal prep
- Organize your kitchen and pantry
- The world of food containers
- How to schedule your meal prep and follow a plan
- Manage grocery lists and inventory so you stay on budget and not waste food
- Shopping tips
- Basic cooking skills
- Follow a recipe without getting overwhelmed
- How to cook once and eat at least twice #cookonceeattwice
- How to stay on track and how to get back to it when you fall off the wagon
- How tobuild a habit that lasts
- And so much more just from our community alone!
How it works:
Once you sign up, you will receive an official invite via email to the course platform. This platform can be accessed via desktop or as an app on your phone. So you can access all of your course material from anywhere! The platform is where you'll find everything you need for the course including:
- course materials - 8 modules of material and tasks to get you on track to become a meal prep pro
- course community - for all members to connect, ask questions, learn from others, share challenges and triumphs
- recipe portal - an ever-growing collection of recipes picked out by Angela for the specific needs of current members
- coaching calls - weekly group coaching calls to give you accountability and support (groups will vary in size as new members join and current members graduate)
- unlimited voxer - access to a private messaging system to keep in touch and get direct support from Angela throughout the course
If you are still reading, I know this is important to you and you are ready to make it a priority.
That's the first step to becoming a meal prep pro:
MAKE IT A PRIORITY.
Make it NON-NEGOTIABLE.
Because your health is more important to you than anything else...
Questions before joining? Reach out to Angela directly thorugh the chat or email email@example.com.
Due to the digital nature of this product, there will be no refunds issued.