Become A Meal Prep Pro [SELF STUDY]
***This version of the course includes all of the same material as the original version of Become a Meal Prep Pro, with the exception of voxer support and group coaching calls. Individuals who opt for this seft study version will receive 1 laser coaching call 1:1 with Angela throughout the 8 weeks. All the other awesomeness is still packed in there, but for a lower price.
You can enroll any time :)
This virtual course is designed for those who have been wanting to make healthy, CONSISTENT meal prep a part of their routine for a long time, but just haven’t been able to make it happen because they don’t have:
- confidence etc.
Through this course you will gain all of these things, but most importantly it will teach you how to maintain your routine as changes happen throughout your life.
Providing meals for ourselves is a skill that should be ingrained from childhood! Food isn’t supposed to be pure luxury. It’s a necessity! We are surrounded with quick unhealthy options that make cooking for ourselves seem less necessary and our motivation relentlessly dwindles.
I know what it’s like to feel defeated by this whole process. I’ve been there (multiple times!). But trust me, once you have a solid foundation on lock, you’ll be able to maintain this very important skill for yourself.
“But Angela, not having time to meal prep means I don’t have time to take a course on it either.”
I see you 👀. I got you. Yes, you will need to make a little effort to get the ground work done. I’ve made this course as flexible as possible so that anyone can fit it into their schedule.
Over the course of 8 weeks, you will do/learn the following:
- Identify your goals and challenges with meal prep
- Discover which foods are best for YOUR body
- How to find recipes that fit your dietary needs and personal preferences
- Determine your meal prep style and make a meal plan
- Kitchen tools that are necessary (and not necessary) for maintaining successful meal prep
- Organize your kitchen and pantry
- The world of food containers
- How to schedule your meal prep and follow a plan
- Manage grocery lists and inventory so you stay on budget and not waste food
- Shopping tips
- Basic cooking skills
- Follow a recipe without getting overwhelmed
- How to cook once and eat at least twice
- How to stay on track and how to get back to it when you fall off the wagon
- How to build a habit that lasts
- And so much more from our community alone!
How it works:
Once you sign up, you will receive an official invite via email to the course platform. This platform can be accessed via desktop or as an app on your phone. So you can access all of your course material from anywhere! The platform is where you'll find everything you need for the course including:
- course materials - 8 modules of material and tasks to get you on track to become a meal prep pro
- course community - for all members to connect, ask questions, learn from others, share challenges and triumphs
- recipe portal - an ever-growing collection of recipes picked out by Angela
- 1 laser coaching call to give you accountability and support (call must be scheduled for a date within 8 weeks of purchasing product)
If you are still reading, I know this is important to you and you are ready to make it a priority.
That's the first step to becoming a meal prep pro:
MAKE IT A PRIORITY.
Make it NON-NEGOTIABLE.
Because your health is more important to you than anything else...
Questions before joining? Reach out to Angela directly through the chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the digital nature of this product, there will be no refunds issued.